iconfinder-twitter-1519362 iconfinder-blogger-1519374 iconfinder-instagram-1519369 iconfinder-tumblr-1519366

domingo, 8 de enero de 2017

New Year Eve's Outfit

I am very superstitious and sometimes a little bit paranoid and I put a lot of importance to my New Year Eve's outfit. Why? It's very simple. If I love my outfit, I feel really good with myself and for the last hours of the year / first hours of the new year, it's mentally very important for me because that can determine my entry to this new year. And I need this little things with me. Even if it seems very strange or creepy. And  here begins the 'big' problem for me: What I should wear the last day of the year? 

Normally I used to plan every single detail at the end of months ago but this time was so stressfull for me because I hadn't any time to plan anything. I knew just where we were going to spend the night. I have priorities but sometimes ( almost always ) my job goes first and I can't do anything about it and happened what I hate most: it was the last week of the year and I had no idea what I was going to wear ( just the shoes: my new glitter black Vans ). The week passed by really fast and until the last day, 30th, I didn't find my outfit. I was really insecure and not so happy if I am honest.

But I have to admit that the result was amazing and I was really comfortable and confident. It was the best combination that I needed yesterday.



  




I never though that a glitter body in a champagne tone and black chinos were a good combination for NYE. And of course with Vans. I know it would be better nude heels but I love dance and I wanted dance all night long and I couldn't with heels. And, what can I say? I love that glitter from the Vans and everyone was happy about it, like me.

I finished it with a black blazer that just made my outfit looks better and classy. I really liked that choice.



Happy New Year everyone!




I hope you enjoyed this post. We read us soon ;-)

XOXO




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario