iconfinder-twitter-1519362 iconfinder-blogger-1519374 iconfinder-instagram-1519369 iconfinder-tumblr-1519366

sábado, 22 de octubre de 2016

30 Facts About Me





First, welcome everyboby to my new blog. A little more personal than the other one (here), but also about fashion (and a little bit more).
If you don't know me, you can read some facts about me below, and then hopefully you can stay here with me. And if not, sorry for making you lose 10 minutes :´(


So, here we go:


  1. My name is Raquel and I am 26 years old.
  2. I come from Spain.
  3. I'm living in Germany.
  4. I'm the littlest one of my family.
  5. I really really love cats and Star Wars.
  6. I'm in love.
  7. I'm shy.
  8. When I feel comfortable around you, you will probably think I am a complete weirdo.
  9. I'm extremly interested in fashion, obviously.
  10. I'm obsessed with my hair.
  11. I grew up with Disney movies. I love them.
  12. The pastel colors are my favorites.
  13. Pasta and cheese all day.
  14. I like going out with friends.
  15. Music all the time.
  16. I sing all the time when I'm alone but would never properly sing in front of anyone.
  17. I love baking.
  18. If I had a lot of money, I would travel everyday.
  19. I love dreaming.
  20. Summer is my favorite season of the year but I love wearing jackets and scarfs.
  21. I'm a freak of Christmas.
  22. I'm always drinking tea.
  23. Coffee makes me sleep. Yeah.
  24. I have some tattoos and want more and more and more.
  25. I prefer wearing sneakers to heels but I love heels too.
  26. I 'm terrified to talk in front to a lot of people.
  27. I wear glasses at home.
  28. I can't go outside without my clock.
  29. I normally forget things I should do.
  30. One of my dreams is go to Disneyland.



I hope you enjoyed this post. I think is the best way to know slightly someone and it's also funny. I think I will post every week or at less I will try it ;-)






XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario